Monday, December 26, 2016

SEO FROM 10 YRS EXPERIENCE - AN INTRODUCTION!

Namaskar, Dear everybody and our World ! This is Purna Chandra Swain, 33. I have my own SEO firm. I operate from Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha, which is famous in the name and fame of Temple City of India.

I built up my SEO firm after making a successful but professional career of six years in several SEO firms. It runs with the name of Kalpana Software Technologies since 4 years which is named after my Mother's name. I start this blog to explain and elaborate everything in detail about my practical experience out of my 10 years continuous and diligent dedication to SEO. Now, I'm very curious as I'm going to fetch whatever I have learned last ten years due to my passion for SEO and SMO.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization stands for the techniques that are responsible for improving the volume and quality of organic traffic for a website on major search engines in the form of higher rankings against targeted search keywords.

SMO stands for Social Media Optimization.Social Media Optimization stands for the tricks and techniques that are responsible for having those interested traffic directed to the website through extensive but powerful social engagements on major social networking and social media websites.

With 10 years experience, I have served thousands of websites. Not only SEO, but also additional services like Google Analytics setup and visitor tracking on website navigation, competition analysis, target keyword research etc. have been provided to my clients with successful footprints across web.

No comments:

Post a Comment